Saturday, August 14, 2010

Dog Songs - February 2008

You bequeath litter to the air by leaving your horrible lies rolling, just leaves in the wind.

When I look around your street corners, the thinning air is the only one that’s there.

I wish to storm your murky castles made of bland and rescue the pink prisoners of youth.

I have tried to whittle away at your protected centers with nothing, save my thoughts.

Traded like cold hard currency, sin barter, they’ve all but vanished. It isn’t quite fair.

I’ve been tarred and feathered by your apparitions that skulk in the corner by your beer.

All mottled by your flags, your fear, and the accidental plutocracy that you never cheer.

I’ll give worth it’s what’s for, a fair shake, a second take, to witness your misery. 

‘Til I’ve swallowed your Moloko breath mints, my breath wasted on its lower learning.

Me, just waiting to inhale the mysteries and mania scattered down your bitter trail of fear.

Resistant strains of fools lying through their teeth shining ‘neath neon cafeteria lights.

Suggested minimal use in daylight only, you prod me into being your unhappy whore.

Moans outside in a still, what was that in my ear’s multi-memory glistening fun tunnel?

Wot’s uh…the deal with wondering how it all moves into living and dieing for the emperors of China?

It wears me Down's. I wear its t-shirts to hide the fun of mostly moist, classic middles.

Shining oriental heaven lights into burns rugged red with the worst embarrassment.

I try hiding my freedom under my heart, solemnly, pried free only by my own dead hands.

But you filthy Ape-things…kidnap me into the broken scenarios of your beastly misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment