Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"Moodswing's Empty Threat To No One In Particular" or "Driving In The Slow Lane On Empty"

WHERE IS MY COMPUTER?

It has been almost 6 hours. Even with lunch it should only take 2-3 hours, maximum, to to remedy the issue I took it to IMO for. I could have fixed it myself if they'd only give me the keys to the kingdom. Living life @ work without a computer makes me feel like I am slowly roasting on a bamboo spit...in hell. Most of the time it only seems like a bland, gray purgatory. Usually, I type the musings, rants, and asides with reckless abandon, but today I am haphazardly scrawling out these words of protest to nobody in particular in my warbly, horribly twisted script.

I keep whispering to the cosmos to just send me a Seoul/soul friend, already.

I scream to the clouds for the pure rains to fall and cleanse my consciousness.

I beg the universal mind for something good and true for me to hold onto.

Mostly, I get karmic crumbs and half-ass conversation that does not go anywhere meaningful; or really fun.

I am shutting off the tap soon and turning deeply inward. I cannot seem to find my willing muse and have only had random glimpses of my schpadoinkle; if however fleeting.

Maybe something, some spark will come along and turn this busted robot back on, but for now I am just going to go into hibernate mode...

My binary is a little rusty, but I think that this means peace: 10100100010111.

(Damn, yesterday was a lowly day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment